Location, Hours & Appointments
The Academic Support Center is located in the Student Services Center (SSC) in room L282. We are directly above the college bookstore.
Fall 2014 Office Hours
Monday-Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please call 860-512-2610 for more information.
Two Ways to Make an Appointment
- Call Us
- Visit Us
Guidelines for Individual Tutoring Appointments
- Students may schedule up to two separate half-hour appointments per subject per week.
- Tutoring appointments may be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- Study Groups (three or more students willing to work together on the same course) may schedule up to two one-hour appointments per week. This arrangement could be made for the entire semester!
- Please call 860-512-2610 to cancel your appointment if you cannot make it.
- "No-shows" end up hurting the students who could otherwise take advantage of that available tutoring time. Students with more than three "no-shows" may lose their tutoring privileges for the remainder of the semester.
For Additional Information Contact: Brian Cleary