A Career in Business
Training in business administration prepares individuals to deal with a wide variety of business challenges-financial, material, human, legal, political and environmental - on a daily basis. Whether you find employment with a large corporation, a small organization or want to own your own business, having fundamental business management skills and the ability to apply them effectively will be important ingredients for success.
Some potential career choices are :
- Administrative Services Manager
- Branch Manager
- Business Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Analyst
- Management Trainee
- Operations Manager
On the Web
These web sites provide additional information on potential careers:
- American Management Association
- Connecticut Department of Labor, Labor Market Information
- United States, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Accounting and Business Administration Transfer, A.S.
- Business Administration Career, A.S.
- Entrepreneurship Option, Business Administration Career, A.S.
For additional information, contact: Beverly Ferrigno