Fall Academic Enrichment Classes
Saturday Morning Classes for Students in Grades K–8
Three-hour classes on Saturday mornings - exploring a range of topics in an innovative way!
Topics of Study: technology, mathematics, performing arts, visual arts, biology, physics, computer science, history, language arts, film editing, directing, acting, creative movement and storytelling, digital photography, computer game design and more!
Our classes are fun, hands-on and engaging!
- Dates: Saturdays in October, November and December.
- Times: 9 am to 2 pm for culinary classes; 9 am to 12 noon for all other classes.
- Fees: $40 for a one-session class (3 hours long); $80 for a culinary class (6 hours).
- Exceptions: Some exceptions apply.
- All prices include a materials fee.
All of our instructors are Connecticut Certified teachers with Master's Degrees or higher. To learn more about our qualified staff, meet our instructors!
For additional information, email Carleigh Cappetta Schultz or call 860-512-2804.