Credit Extension Courses
The Continuing Education Division administers the Summer Session and Winter Intersession credit extension courses for the College. The summer session includes three-week, six-week, and eight-week sessions that are offered from mid-May through July. Winter Intersession courses meet for a three-week period immediately after Christmas and ending before most spring sessions start.
Fall and Spring accelerated courses are administered by the division of Academic Affairs and courses may be found in the enrollment guide.
- New classes begin throughout the year
- Affordable tuition
- Convenient location on the MCC campus
- Counselors available (860-512-3320)
- Library open on Saturdays (860-512-3420)
Would you like to register for a credit extension course online?You can register online with a MasterCard, Visa or DiscoverCard up until the start date of your selected course(s). You must be a returning student with a Banner ID and password in order to take advantage of this registration option.
Be prepared to register by having available:
- Your MasterCard Visa or DiscoverCard;
- Your Banner ID and password; and
- Your selection list of "CRN" number(s), course titles(s) and course fee(s).
- When you're ready, go to online registration.
For more information about summer school and winter intersession, please call Continuing Education's Information Desk at: 860-512-2800 or email the Continuing Education Information Desk.
For general registration information or information about fall and spring accelerated courses, please call the Registrars' Office at 860-512-3220
For additional information, contact: 860-512-2800