Diversity at MCC
Manchester Community College has a longstanding commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity and affirmative action…
Celebrating diversity is an integral part of the MCC experience. Our community thrives on the contributions of individuals of different ethnic, cultural, religious and racial backgrounds. We promote, teach and explore issues that foster the acceptance of people of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, economic backgrounds and abilities.
The offices, organizations and initiatives of Manchester Community College promote a campus community that embraces and celebrates inclusive learning environments.
Please visit this site and the links below frequently to learn more about diversity, inclusion, and multiculturalism at MCC.
- Affirmative Action
- Calendar of Observances
- Diversity-Related Offices
- Institute of Disability and Community Inclusion (George Ducharme)
- Disability Services (Gail Hammond) Disability Services Manual
- ADA (Joe Navarra)
- Multicultural and International Affairs (Joe Mesquita)
- Women’s Center (Mike Stefanowicz)
- Library (Randy Fournier)
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Diversity-Related Links
- Faculty & Staff Involvement
- Minority Caucus (Eric Robinson)
- Communitas (George Ducharme)
- GLB Caucus (Debbie Wilson)
- Women’s Caucus (Bobbie Fox)
- Diversity Committee (Debbie Colucci, Fatma Antar, Lucy Hurston)
- JCC (Valerie Kier)
- Events / Calendar
Working together, we can make a difference and move from a culture of tolerance to one of true respect & acceptance.
Manchester Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Debbie Colucci, Affirmative Action and Staff Development Coordinator (email@example.com)
For additional information, contact: Debbie Colucci