Institute for Community Engagement and Outreach
Public Policy and Service Center (PPSC)
PPSC provides a forum for dialogue with local, state and national legislative representatives, public officials and agencies to share up-to-date information. PPSC is home to the Manchester Political Union Student Club, the college’s Regional Advisory Council and Legislative Advocacy.Additionally, PPSC also offers a comprehensive selection of customized training programs for state and local employees. PPSC provides classroom and online training to staff from all state agencies and to employees of nearby municipalities, including teachers and law enforcement personnel.
- Business and Industry Services
- Customized Training Programs
- Federal Transportation Administration Grant
- In-Service Training
- Legislative Advocacy
- Manchester Political Union (Student Club)
- Public Dialogue and Deliberation
- Regional Advisory Council
- Service Learning
- Substitute Teacher Express Preparation (STEP)
For more information about the Public Policy and Public Service Center, please contact Linnette Welle at 860-512-2900 or email email@example.com.
For Additional Information Contact: Endia DeCordova