Parent Access to Powerschool
- Click here for website to access the Parent Portal of PowerSchool.
- When you visit the website for the first time you will be asked to “Create an Account” using the Access ID and Password you receive from the school. Once you create your account, each time you visit, you can log in directly using the User Name and Password you designate. Your student(s) will also have the opportunity to log in to see assignments and grades, but will be given their own user names and passwords. Keep your user name and password secure. Your login gives you additional access that your student’s login does not allow; such as requesting parent reports. You will be able use the same login to access all your students.
- If you forget your username / password click on “Having trouble logging in?”located in the login entry window under “Password” and then follow the directions to receive an email with your User Name and Password.
- Download the PowerSchool App for your phone!
See our Parent Newsletter, "Paw-sitively Connected"
- May/ June 2014 Edition
- April 2014 Edition
- March 2014 Edition
- January/ February 2014 Edition
- December 2013 Edition
- November 2013 Edition
- October 2013 Edition
- September 2013 Edition
See our Guidance Newsletter, "The Grapevine"
Instructional Resources For Parents
- Introduction to the Common Core State Standards booklet.
- Information for Parents on the Common Core
- The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium
- The New SAT Guide
School Community Resources for Parents
- What is a Middle College High School?
- What is PBIS?
- Hartford Public Schools Internet Safety and Acceptable Use Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions From the Media About Mental Health in Schools
If you have any comments, concerns, questions or ideas, please contact GPA's Theme Coach, Anastasia DiFedele-Dutton, here. Or you can call (860) 512-3756.