Armed Hostile Intruder on Campus
Do you know what to do when there is a notification of a hostile intruder on campus? The simple steps in this video could save your life.
- Stay in your office or classroom and lock/barricade the door.
- Turn out the light and close the blinds.
- Silence cell phone and any noise-making devices.
- Stay quiet and out of sight.
- Do not leave the room until told to do so by police or emergency service.
- If you are in an open space seek shelter in the nearset classroom or office.