Academic Advisors serve as facilitators and advocates, empowering our students to make informed, responsible decisions throughout their college experience.
Can't meet during the week? Come in during our scheduled Super Saturdays. The Admissions, Testing, Registrars, Financial Aid, and Advising offices are open to help you through the process of being ready for the fall 2014 semester. Here are the scheduled Super Saturdays:
Saturday, July 19, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 9, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 16, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 23, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you need to meet with a counselor/advisor? Please call 860-512-3320 to schedule an appointment, or if you are on campus, drop by the Advising and Counseling Center, SSC L108 and we would be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
Can't wait for a scheduled appointment? You are welcome to come in during our Open Advising periods, which are open to all students as follows:
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Please note, Open Advising is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Important Advising Dates
- Fall 2014 Semester Online Registration begins (for all students) Monday, April 21, 2014
- New Student Advising Seminars are scheduled until August 22, 2014
- In-person Registration is now open through August 22, 2014
- The General Studies Program invites evening students, adult learners, new and returning students as well as prospective students to stop by the Academic Support Center (L 282), for help with summer and fall registration, course planning, General Studies Program requirements, and graduation and transfer. Individual and small group advising sessions will be planned. Come with MCC classmates or friends who are interested in applying to MCC. Please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org See Advising Calendar »
The mission of the Advising and Counseling Center is to provide confidential, responsive advisement to our highly diverse, student population. Academic Advisors use a developmental model, which focuses on the personal and academic growth of our student population.
Location and Contact Information
LocationStudent Services Center, L-108
ContactAdvising and Counseling Center Mailing Address:
Great Path, MS #8
P.O. Box 1046
Manchester, CT 06045-1046
Advising and Counseling Center Phone Number:
For additional information, contact: Wanda I. Reyes-Dawes at email@example.com.