The mission of the Advising and Counseling Center is to provide confidential, responsive advisement to our highly diverse student population. Academic advisors use a developmental model, which focuses on the personal and academic growth of our student population.
Academic advisors serve as facilitators and advocates, empowering students to make informed, responsible decisions throughout their college experience.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you need to meet with a counselor/advisor? Please call 860-512-3320 to schedule an appointment, or if you are on campus, drop by the Advising and Counseling Center, SSC L108 and we would be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
Currently, counselors and advisors are meeting students by appointments only. However, please see schedule below for the Open Advising schedule.
Can't wait for a scheduled appointment? You are welcome to come in during our Open Advising periods, which are available to all students as follows:
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Please note, Open Advising is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Important Advising Dates
- October 15: December graduation application deadline
- October 29: Last day to make up incompletes
- October 29: Last day to drop classes without penalty
- October 27: Returning students Advising Weeks through December 5, 2014
- November 3-7: Returning Veterans Advising Week
- November 3-9: Spring on-line registration for students registered during the Fall 2014 semester (PRIORITY REGISTRATION)
- November 10: Spring 2015 semester on-line registration begins for all students
- The General Studies Program Coordinator, Ms. Kimberly Hamilton-Bobrow invites students majoring in the General Studies program to connect with her regarding General Studies Program requirements, graduation and transfer. Please contact: email@example.com
- See Advising Calendar »
Location and Contact Information
LocationStudent Services Center (SSC) L108
ContactAdvising and Counseling Center Mailing Address:
Great Path, MS #8
P.O. Box 1046
Manchester, CT 06045-1046
Advising and Counseling Center Phone Number:
For additional information, contact: Wanda I. Reyes-Dawes at firstname.lastname@example.org.