47th Annual Commencement Ceremony
The 47th Commencement Exercises were held on Thursday, May 26, 2011, at 5:30 p.m. sharp, at the Bicentennial Band Shell, on the campus lawn. The commencement speaker was Kristi Zea, Hollywood production designer, art director and costume designer. Kristi Zea worked on a number of major films of the '80s, and '90s that include Jonathan Demme's Silence of the Lambs (1991), Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas (1990), James L. Brooks' Broadcast News (1987), and Jon Avnet's The War (1994).
- MCC Graduates 786 at 47th Annual Commencement Ceremony
- 2011 Commencement Address: Kristi Zea
- 2011 Commencement Photo Gallery
- Commencement Fast Facts
- Graduate’s Advice to Potential Students: "It’s Never Too Late!"
- “Community College Is A Great Thing; Just Work Hard And You Can Accomplish Your Goals”
- MCC Grad Realizes Dream of a Diploma
- Law Enforcement in the Future of One MCC Grad
- Academy Award Nominee To Deliver Commencement Address at MCC
- Local Executive to be Awarded Honorary Degree
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network and Peter J. Karl Recognized by MCC
Video: 2011 Commencement
For additional information, contact: K. Umesh Vig