Guaranteed Admissions Program
You Are Eligible If:
- You are entering college for the first time (No prior college course work-excluding High School Partnership or College Career Pathways/Tech Prep credits)
- You are a current student who has earned fewer than 30 transferable credits
- You are a transfer student who has earned fewer than 30 transferable credits (Former UConn students are ineligible)
- You are interested in transferring to UConn’s College of Liberal Arts or the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- You complete your associate degree in Liberal Arts and Science at MCC within 5 years, with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
** If you are unable to meet the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Guaranteed Admissions Program.
To Apply, You Must:
- Fill out a Guaranteed Admission-UConn application (available in the Admissions Office, L-156 or in the Advising and Counseling Center, L-108)
- Speak with a Counselor and have him/her sign off on your application
- Return the completed and signed application to the Admissions Office with the application fee. (Your application will be forwarded to UConn, and you will receive confirmation of its receipt from UConn via mail)
** Students enrolled in the Guaranteed Admissions Program are not required to submit S.A.T. scores, recommendations or an essay. Transfer to UConn is guaranteed upon successful completion of your associates degree, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. During your last semester at MCC, you must submit an Intent to Enroll Form available in the Advising and Counseling Center) to the Registrar’s office with your graduation application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Robert Turner in the Advising and Counseling Center (L-108), via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 860-512-3328.
For additional information, contact Robert Turner.