Lowe Student Services Center, L108MCC has the following resources available to community members and students who wish to transfer out:
- Individualized Transfer Counseling (call 860-512-3320 for an appointment)
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- General Education Transfer Guides for Local Colleges
- Transfer Resources in the Advising & Counseling Center (Lowe Student Services Center, Room L-108) such as college catalogs, viewbooks, and brochures.
For more information about MCC's transfer program, please contact Robert Turnerat 860-512-3320.
MCC Students: Considering Transferring Out?
Fall Transfer Fair: Manchester Community College (MCC) is hosting its Annual Transfer Fair on Thursday, October 30, 2014, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) and the SBM Charitable Foundation Building (AST).
Students in program-specific majors: Please make sure and schedule an appointment to meet with your program advisor.
Students in General Studies: Please connect with Kimberly Hamilton-Bobrow at email@example.com for advising assistance.
Students in Liberal Arts & Sciences programs: Please connect with Fran Rosselli-Navarra at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sharale Golding at email@example.com for advising assistance.
For your convenience, transfer equivalency links to our Connecticut State Universites and UCONN are llisted at the bottom of this page.
Advising and Counseling Center Mailing Address:Great Path, MS #8
Manchester, CT 06040
Advising and Counseling Center Phone Number:860-512-3320
School Transfer Guides
- American International College - Nursing
- Central Connecticut State University
- Central Connecticut State University School of Education
- ECSU General Ed. Requirements (for Compact students enrolled prior to Fall 2008)
- ECSU New Liberal Arts Requirements
- Saint Joseph College
- SCSU - Business
- SCSU - Early Childhood Education
- SCSU - General Education
- SCSU - Nursing
- SCSU - Social Work
- UConn - Guaranteed Admissions Program
- UConn School of Agriculture
- UConn College of Liberal Arts and Science
CT State Universities and UConn’s Transfer Links
For additional information, contact: Robert Turner