Work-Study Program Checklist
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and all other required documentation.
- Check your eligibility with the Financial Aid Office.
- Register for six (6) credits or more.
- Submit your Work-Study Application to the Financial Aid Office.
- Develop a résumé. The Career Services Office may assist you in this process.
- Post your résumé on College Central Network (CCN)
- Be proactive! Check placement opportunities in the CCN system. Send your résumé to supervisors.
- Prepare before attending any interviews. Review the job description, dress business casual and bring a copy of your résumé.
Upon Job Placement
Once hired, connect with your supervisor to sign the Work-Study Approval Form and Notification of Employment, then go to the Payroll Office to complete the necessary paperwork.
For additional information, contact: Ivette Rivera-Dreyer