Off-Campus Vendor Program
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) at Manchester Community College (MCC) works with local and regional businesses to offer MCC students, faculty and staff services and products from off-campus vendors at tables on-campus. The students, faculty and staff at MCC benefit from the accessibility of services not normally offered on-campus and the off-campus vendors benefit from exposure to thousands of students, faculty and staff on-campus. Off-campus vendor tables are available almost every Wednesday throughout each semester on a first-come-first-served basis. This program is open to most any business, with the main prohibitions being:
- No alcohol service, offers, samples, advertising, etc.
- No credit checks in connection with any services offered by off-campus vendors at MCC.
- No extension of credit in connection with any services offered by off-campus vendors at MCC.
- No services or products that conflict with current MCC contracts may be offered on-campus without express written permission of MCC.
- Other prohibitions, policies and decisions may apply and the Director of Student Activities shall make all final decisions with regards to the Off-campus Vendor Program and a business' ability to participate.
All businesses interested in participating should download this form and then contact OSA for available dates. Each table costs $125 for each day a vendor participates. Tables are usable from 9am-7pm on Wednesdays only.
For additional information, contact: T.J. Barber