Off-Campus Vendor Program
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) at Manchester Community College (MCC) works with local and regional businesses to offer MCC students, faculty and staff a variety of services and products from off-campus vendors. The students, faculty and staff at MCC benefit from the accessibility of services not normally offered on campus, and the off-campus vendors benefit from exposure to thousands of students, faculty and staff on campus. Off-campus vendor tables are available almost every Wednesday throughout each semester on a first-come-first-served basis. This program is open to most any business, with the main prohibitions being:
- No alcohol service, offers, samples, advertising, etc.
- No credit checks in connection with any services offered by off-campus vendors at MCC.
- No extension of credit in connection with any services offered by off-campus vendors at MCC.
- No services or products that conflict with current MCC contracts may be offered on campus without express written permission of MCC.
- Other prohibitions, policies and decisions may apply and the Director of Student Activities shall make all final decisions with regard to the Off-Campus Vendor Program and a business' ability to participate.
All businesses interested in participating should download and complete this form and then contact OSA for available dates. Each table costs $125 for each day a vendor participates. Tables are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m.-7p.m.
For additional information, contact: T.J. Barber